We change our menu every week. Below is our sample menu:
- Tuna “ Fried” Fish with Zuccini carrot salad
- Spinach bean & burrito Wrap & Thai salad
- Grilled chicken Kung Pao with Corn and carrot salad
- Spinach & mushroom casserole
- Chicken puff with Baked potatoes
- Vegetarian Tom Yam with String bean roasted
- Healthy Siomay and Steam potato
- Salmon baked with sweet potato
- Chicken veggie roulade & Creamy corn soup
- Tortilla avocado salsa & Baked chicken wing
- Homemade bulgogi
- Meatloaf baguette
- Baked Herbs Dori and Roasted vegetables with tahini lemon sauce
- Glaze chicken lemon
Healthy Lunch & Dinner
Why I should have healthy lunch?
Eating a healthy lunch is important for so many reasons!
Food gives us our energy. Eating a nutrient-packed lunch helps us avoid a mid-afternoon crash!
Skipping lunch leaves us starving by the time we get home from work or running errands. This leads to binge eating or the temptation to hit the drive-thru. (Fast Food, MSG food)
By consume healthy lunch, you are more likely to stick with your meal plan – and not eating out will save you calories, as prepared foods are often loaded with extra preservatives and sauces that add up quickly.